Day Trip To Cesky Krumlov And Hluboka Castle With Three Courses Tasting Lunch
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
After a journey of about two and a half hours in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus, we will arrive at the charming pearl of South Bohemia, beautiful Český Krumlov.
This fabulous city, UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a lively, cosmopolitan town with a unique atmosphere. You can admire more than 300 historical buildings, and visit the castle, with its amazing Baroque theatre, and the castle moat with bears living there.
After a three-course tasting lunch in a charming restaurant we will visit an art museum or made excursion of interiors of the castle or discover the magic of the town centre by walking through it by yourself for about one and half hour.
Later we will travel about 40 minutes to the neo-Gothic Hluboká Castle, one of the most amazing castles in the Czech Republic. Located in a stunning park and with richly decorated interiors, it will be one of the highlights of trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Czech guide
- Admission to art museum in Český Krumlov or castle
- Entrance fee to Hluboká castle
- Lunch - Three-course tasting lunch in a charming restaurant located in Český Krumlov with local beer, wine or non-alcoholic drink.
- Bottled water - Water or non-alcoholic drinks on the board during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov
- Entry/Admission - Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Extra drinks ordered during the tasting lunch are not included
- Pick-up in hotel 8 EUR/person, drop-off back to hotel 8 EUR/person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Český Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a lively, cosmopolitan town with a unique atmosphere surrounded by unspoiled countryside.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle, Zamek 142, Hluboka nad Vltavou 373 41 Czech Republic
Neo-Gothic Hluboká Castle, considered to be one of the most amazing castles in the Czech Republic. Located in a stunning park and with richly decorated interiors, this will be one of the highlights of this trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from your hotel and also we can drop you off back to your accommodation. We pick up and drop off to any place in Prague. This service is charged 8 EUR per person each way
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.