Day Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague by Private Transfer
Discover a true historic gem of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture and let this picturesque UNESCO listed town enrapture yourself with its fantastic medieval atmosphere and lovely setting surrounded by winding river of Vltava.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private small group tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cesky Krumlov - the town that reaches to the skies above a bend on the Vltava River, is a fascination of almost intact history, pearl of Renaissance architecture and a place, where the sumptuousness of the local castle, maze-like alleys, richly decorated coats of arms of burgher's houses and wonderful floral gardens are harmoniously interwoven. At the same time, it boasts medieval pubs, ale-houses, galleries and graphite mines. Thanks to its unique preserved medieval core, Ceský Krumlov is included on the UNESCO list of world heritage, since the 1992.
Once you step in this well preserved and beautiful medieval town, we're sure that you will enjoy every minute of it. We'll be walking the labyrinth of narrow cobbled streets with many interesting galleries and museums you'll be able to sneak in along the way as well as numerous little local shops and cafes. After we climb a few sections of stairs up to the Baroque - Renaissance castle from the 13th century, you'll be rewarded by spectacular view of the old town and its winding river. While there, you can take a guided tour of the castle itself and see it's historical interiors from the 16th, 17th, 18th and the 19th centuries. Castle of Cesky Krumlov is with it's forty buildings and palaces situated around five castle courts and a park on area of eleven hectares, one of the largest castle complex in Central Europe.
As with every of our day trip services, the guide will pick you up at 9am and drop you off at your hotel in Prague. The one way to reach the town takes approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes, depending on current traffic conditions.
Please note that the Cesky Krumlov castle is closed during a winter time (November - March) and most Mondays in the summer !!!
Departure Point :Your hotel in Prague
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Approximate duration: 10 hours
- Private day trip from Prague
- Price is for whole car and up to 6 passengers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.