Day Trip To Chefchaouen City From Fez
Chefchaouen is popular tourist destination because it proximity to tangerie and the Spanish enclave of Ceuta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chefchaouen, Morocco
Chefchaouen, or Chaouen, is a city in the Rif Mountains of northwest Morocco. It’s known for the striking, blue-washed buildings of its old town. Leather and weaving workshops line its steep cobbled lanes. In the shady main square of Place Outa el Hammam is the red-walled Kasbah, a 15th-century fortress and dungeon, and Chefchouen Ethnographic Museum. The octagonal minaret of the Great Mosque rises nearby.
Pass By: Place Outa el Hammam & Kasbah, Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
Place Outa el Hammam is the main square of the Medina chafchaouen is dominated by the 15th-century , in the North of Morocco. This is a place, where you can see the main Kasbah and other attractions in Chefchaouen.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.