Day Trip to Chichicastenango and Lake Atitlan from Guatemala City or Antigua
The market of Chichicastenango is home to what is undoubtedly the most colorful native market in North and Central America, and perhaps in the whole Americas. Lake Atitlan is considered one of the most beautiful in the world by many, including the famous novelist Aldous Huxley.
Tours only operate on Thursdays or Sundays because those are market days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Santo Tomas Church
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de Chichicastenango, Btw 7a & 8a Calle, Chichicastenango 14006 Guatemala
We will visit on of the most colorful markets in the region, and appreciate hand made cloths, and handicrafts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santo Tomas Church, Plaza Mayor, Chichicastenango 14006 Guatemala
We will visit The Iglesia de Santo Tomás is a Roman Catholic church in Chichicastenango, Guatemala. It is located in the market place of the town which is known for its pottery and contains the Chichicastenango Regional Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
We will have a panoramic view from San Jorge lookout point, where we will appreciate a bautiful view of Lake Atitlán and surrounding volcanoes!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Barceló Guatemala City, 7A Avenida 15-45 Guatemala City, Cdad. de Guatemala 01009, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Please Inform the name of your hotel within Guatemala City, and provide a phone number or whatsapp number.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.