Day Trip to Clearwater Beach with Optional Lunch
So, you’d like a day at the beach? Great idea! This is the perfect offering for a blissful day of sun and sand in the heart of Florida’s gorgeous Gulf Coast. Not for nothing is this area known as ‘America’s beach,’ as it figures in the national ‘Best Beach’ honors every year.
It's been getting the blessing of thousands of visitors every year since the 1950s, and it continues to offer the state’s premier seaside experience, with a seemingly endless expanse of wide, open beachfront to suit every bucket and spade!
Today, Clearwater Beach has developed into a destination for all seasons, loaded with eye appeal. It is a superb family destination in every sense, with lots to see and do as well as just enjoy all those uncrowded acres of welcoming, sugar-white sands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beach time
- Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas
- Professional and Certified Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
You will be whisked away from Orlando to the coast and set down in prime beach territory, within easy reach of the gently lapping waves, the many bars and restaurants, the iconic Pier, and the beautiful Beach Walk, a near one-mile stretch of winding promenade that links many of the attractions hereabouts.
The sea can reach a warm 84 degrees, while it is rarely chilly, even in winter, and the soft sand positively invites you to kick back and dig your toes in. Lunch can be provided (if selected at time of booking) at a classic beachside restaurant, so you won’t miss the view while you refuel with a tasty meal.
You are then free to wander this wonderfully eye-catching stretch of beachfront, including the busy Marina, which offers plenty of sea-going delights, including fishing tours, leisure boat rides and an enticing array of shops and souvenir stores.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :1: Margaritaville Resort Orlando, 8000 Fins Up Cir, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
2: UNO Pizzeria & Grill, 12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
3: ICON Park, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.