Day Trip to Doctor's Cave Beach, Margaritaville & Shopping from Grand Palladium
Skip the lines and enjoy a fantastic day trip that will take you to Doctor's Cave Beach, the world famous Margaritaville and the "Hip-Strip" for some shopping! Completely family friendly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Doctor's Cave Beach
- Hotel Pick up & drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Skip the line acess
- Entry/Admission - Doctor's Cave Beach
What's excluded :
- Lunch & drinks (Available to purchase)
- Souvenirs (Available to purchase)
- Gratuities (Left to the customer's discretion)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doctor's Cave Beach, Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
This half day tour takes you out to the popular Montego Bay Hip Strip where the Doctor's Cave Beach is located. Doctor's Cave has been one of the most famous beaches in Jamaica for nearly a century. It is noted for its crystal-clear turquoise waters and near-white sand. Its sheltered location provides calm waters. Your tour guide will take you to the check-in area. While at the check-in counter, you might want to inquire about renting beach chairs and umbrellas (optional). You can also get yourself settled on the beach and then go back later to get them. Beautiful palm, coconut and sea grape trees provides nice shaded areas where you can lay out on your towels as well. Be sure to take your towels, sunblock, sun glass. Several water sporting activities that are available at a fee including snorkeling gears. There are bars and cafes where you can hang-out and have a beer or even have a sandwich or local hot lunches. You have up to 2 hours to bask yourself in the sun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Margaritaville Montego Bay, Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville is located on the edge of the cliffs along the Hip Strip up the street from Doctors Cave Beach. It is undoubtedly the best place for you to hang-out with a special person or for a family retreat after your amazing experience at the world famous Doctors Cave Beach. Enjoy the 120ft long waterslide or bounce away on one of the many water trampolines floating in the water park. Crisp, clear Caribbean water is waiting to hug you as you make that splash from the water slide. Classic American and local Jamaican jerk chicken and pork dishes are served along with iced-cold drinks and reggae music. The best margaritas are served up on a daily basis. Don’t forget to grab your favorite Margaritaville souvenir or memorabilia before you leave.
If you are on an extended vacation in Montego Bay don’t forget to return in the night for the dance club segment up till 2am.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hip Strip, Gloucester Avenue, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Montego Bay Hip Strip is also known for some of the best souvenir shopping ever! There are several of gift shops and craft markets selling various kinds of local art and crafts plus other items like T-Shirts, caps, mugs, Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee, Rums, Bob Marley and Usain bolt’s memorabilia – don’t forget to negotiate prices.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels. You are required to contact your local supplier at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the time of pickup to reconfirm your booking and to arrange a central pickup point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Limited amount of infant seats available so consider taking your own
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- You must be 18 or older to drink alcoholic beverages
- Limited amount of wheelchair vehicles available
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time
- Dress code: Casual. Please wear comfortable clothing
- Things to take: Cash, Camera, Towels, swimsuits, sunblock
- Minimum numbers apply: A minimum of 4 persons are required for this tour to take place. Tour may be rescheduled or canceled if we do not meet the minimum number of persons required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the customer can be prevented from participating in the activities if they are found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions
- Customers with the above conditions are required to use their discretion and good judgement if you attempt to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.