Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Peles Castle and Brasov from Bucharest-Pivate Tour
This is a private tour from Bucharest to Transylvania on a very picturesque route through the Carpathian Mountains allowing you to discover:
- Peles Castle - the most beautiful Neo-Renaissance Castle în Romanian.
- Bran (Dracula's) Castle - a national monument and landmark in Romania.
- Brasov city - the core of the historical Country of Transylvania.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Photo fees at the Peles Castle
- Food and drinks
- From the spooky to the sublime, you can still see the best of Transylvania even without staying the night on this day trip from Bucharest. Traveling with a small group, visit the summer home of Romanian royals at storybook Peles Castle, and then conjure up images of Count Dracula at Gothic Bran Castle. The well-paced itinerary also leaves time for a stop in the medieval city of Brasov, known for its blackened church.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Baneasa Airport, Bucharest Romania
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.