Day Trip to Dresden - Pearl Of German Baroque
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
Join us on a unique trip to one of the most beautiful baroque cities in Germany, called also Florence of the North
After the destruction of war, the city was left in ruins. It wasn’t until the fall of the Berlin Wall that the city really got to work restoring its buildings...
Once called the Florence of the North, the city’s landscape is covered in many historic sites.
We will visit the following places:
- Bruhl´s Terrace, sometimes called "Balcony of Europe".From the terrace, we can look across the river and see the beauty of the historic architecture of Dresden
- Amazing Frauenkirche church which was seriously damaged during the war and recently restored
- Ingenious Furstenzug – The Procession of Princes
- Famous Dresden Cathedral
- Delicious lunch in the cozy local restaurant with beer or wine
- World-famous Zwinger Palace with their museums of art and amazing legendary porcelain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Food tasting luch in cozy local restaurant
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local Beer or Wine together with lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water - Bottled water and small refreshment on board
- Entry/Admission - Frauenkirche Dresden
- Entry/Admission - Procession of Princes
- Entry/Admission - The Dresden Zwinger
What's excluded :
- Pick-up at your hotel (8 EUR per person), drop-off at your hotel (8 EUR per person).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Frauenkirche Dresden, Georg-Treu-Platz 3 Eingang G der Frauenkirche, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Frauenkirche church, seriously damaged during World War II and recently restored, is a famous baroque church in Dreden
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Procession of Princes, Augustusstrasse, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Ingenious Furstenzug – The Procession of Princes. As it stands over 10 metres tall, you’ll need to crane your neck to take in the detailed artwork.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Dresden Zwinger, Theaterplatz 1 Ostra-Allee, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
The Zwinger includes three main museums. The first is the most notable, containing works from the most famous painters. The Old Masters Picture Gallery includes over 700 classic paintings. Even if you’re not an art historian, you may recognise a few of the pieces.
The second museum contains the Porcelain Collection as Dresden was once the top porcelain producer in the region. The museum holds close to 20,000 porcelain items from Japan and China along with Meissen porcelain pieces.
The third museum contains historical scientific apparatus such as old cartographic equipment, optical devices, and measuring tools.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are TWO persons
- Solo travelers should contact Viator Customer Service first
- We can accommodate solo travelers, but there is 100% extra fee
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.