Day Trip to El Bolson and Pueblo Lake from Bariloche
Located on the southwestern border of the Province of Río Negro, the town of El Bolsón is bordered by the Andes mountain range to the west and rivers, lakes and creeks to the east. This picturesque corner of Patagonia is known for its regional fair of wool, wood, leather, metals dried flowers and fresh produce.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Spanish/English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Depart from Bariloche we'll cross through the famous pampas grasslands and pass by lakes and small villages. As we reach the town of El Bolson you will be transported back in time to a simpler way of life - most buildings here are stone with cypress shingles and many of the roads are made from gravel or dirt.
We will stop at the famous market of handmade goods where you will find regionally handmade items and fresh fruits and vegetables. We will pass by the Cerro Piltriquitron to see natural and manmade wood carvings on trees by local and national artists.
After our tour through El Bolson we will visit the national park Lake Pueblo where we will find exquisitely colored lakes and waters. The natural blues from the water mixed with the green and white reflections from forest canopy above creates a turquoise color only found in nature.
We will enjoy a walk through the forest and experience true tranquility. As we walk along the lake we'll pass through the Forest of Shadows, a unique experience in its own!
As we finish our mini-trek through the forest we will return to the vehicle for our trip back to Bariloche.
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in Bariloche
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.