Day trip to Essaouira City from Marrakech: Private
The Medina of Essaouira is one of the best maintained medinas in Morocco. Its numerous craft shops and art galleries attract visitors from all over the world. If you visit in late June, you’ll be joining a big crowd who travel to Essaouira every year to attend the world-renowned Gnaoua Music Festival.
There are several “must-sees” in Essaouira – the Skala by the Port, the wood souk below the ramparts, where local artisans produce amazing sculptures, boxes, chess boards etc with beautiful Thuya wood local to Essaouria, the ramparts with the cannons still in place from the Portuguese era, the labyrinth of streets with the wonderful blue front doors, the Jewish Synagogue, the beach and so on…
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a day in the fascinating coastal city of Essaouira.Through the road you can make a stop in the small and beautiful village of Chichaoua to take breakfast next stop to discover one of the most cooperative of argan to see the process of argan oil production by traditional methods before modern times by the berber womens.Admire a wonderful landscapes of argan trees full by goats along the road to Essaouira .
upon arrival to the blue city , Discover the old Medina unesco listed , by its labyrinthe full of various shops sell locally made crafts. These are worth peaking into for trinkets and souvenirs also many stores and galleries of painting. and authentic handicrafts and handmade Berber products and jewelry .
the wood souk below the ramparts, where local artisans produce amazing sculptures, boxes, chess boards with beautiful Thuya wood local to Essaouria, explore la Skala fortress with its wave-lashed ramparts and cannons. You’ll see the colorful and lively spectacle of the return of the boats to the port, with their baskets full of fish. then the historic Jewish Synagogue was the home and synagogue of Rabbi Chaim Pinto. used when pilgrims or Jewish tour groups visit the city.and finaly take some relaxing time front its extra blue beach.
If your trip is on june you will assist the Gnaoua Festival of World Music and Throughout the year, musicians can be found on the ramparts, playing traditional Gnaoua music.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if you do not find your hotel on the list already pre-established, you can tell us your starting point with address and telephone if possible
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.