Day trip to Essaouira Mogador and Atlantic Ocean from Marrakech
Essaouira is a charming coastal town located 2 hours west of Marrakech, st at the Atlantic coast. The city is consisted of a 10 kms sandy beach ( windy most of the time ), offshore islands, a fishing port, and a walled Medina with great Portuguese architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- English-speaking driver
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichaoua, Morocco
Your day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech on a shared basis will start with a pick up from your Marrakech hotel or riad at 08h00 AM. You will first stop at the town of Chochaoua for a coffee break before you continue to Essaouira.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
Upon arrival at the town, meet your local guide who will first lead you to the Skalla, a bastion located south-east of the Medina, walk through the labyrinthine streets of the Medina. while enjoying Gnaoua Music played at every corner, and watch the craftsmen making some beautiful thuya wood crafts.
From here, you will continue to the fishing port where you will watch local fishermen selling their daily catch of fresh seafood.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
After time at leisure for a seafood lunch in the port, and maybe a walk along the beach, drive back to Marrakech. On the way back, visit a local Berber ladies cooperative processing Argan oil, AKA the liquid gold.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Riad (collect and return)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.