Day Trip to Fes
A private tour to Fes and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and
accredited, will allow you to experience Fes in the best possible way.
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of Morocco; a guided tour to Fes el Bali; Bab Boujloud, the Qaraouiyine mosque; the Marinids tombs
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
Fès el-Bali is the oldest district of Fès founded between 789 and 808 by the Idrissides. It contains some of the most beautiful buildings in Morocco, including two monuments built in the IXᵉ century, the Andalusian Mosque and the Quarawiyyin Mosque.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bab Bou Jeloud, Fes Morocco
Named Bab Boujloud and nicknamed «The Blue Gate», this entrance was built in the 12th century and restored in 1913. This door is made up of three openings: a large door framed by two smaller symmetrical doors. Built from cedar wood and carved stucco, the Bab Boujloud door features blue enamel on its outer side (the color of the city of Fez) and green enamel on its inner side (the traditional color of Islam).
The Bab Boujloud Gate is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful monuments of Fez. It is impossible to miss. It is also located next to other important monuments such as the Bou Inania medersa or the Batha Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosque and University Karaouiyn, Fes, Morocco
Al Quaraouiyine is a university located in Fez, Morocco. According to tradition, its construction began in 859 under the reign of the Idrissid dynasty. It is considered the oldest university in the world still active by UNESCO, the Guinness Book of Records, and by several historians.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
Founded in the 9th century and home to the oldest university in the world, Fez experienced its fastidious period in the 13th and 14th centuries, under the Merinid dynasty, when it supplanted Marrakech as capital of the kingdom. The urban fabric and the essential monuments of the medina date back to this period: medersa, funduks, palaces and homes, mosques, fountains, etc. Despite the transfer of the capital’s siege to Rabat in 1912, it retains its status as the cultural and spiritual capital of the country.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off next to our agency, our in your hotel a Chefchaouen.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.