Day Trip to Gruyères Medieval Village & Chocolate Factory from Geneva
Combine your love of chocolate with your passion for countryside on this day trip to Gruyères from Geneva. Travel by comfortable coach to the picturesque Gruyères countryside and visit a chocolate factory. Maison Cailler is full of surprise and you will learn about the production processes of this Swiss specialty. Learn all about Swiss culinary traditions from and enjoy chocolate tasting!
In the afternoon, stroll around Gruyères medieval village, a real legend and take in Switzerland's beautiful landscapes such as Swiss alps.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Chocolate Factory & Tasting
- La Maison du Gruyère
- Bottled water
- Guide for more than 10 people or driver guide for small groups
- Entry/Admission - Maison Cailler
- Entry/Admission - La Maison du Gruyere
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Golden pass train
- Entry/Admission - Gruyeres Castle
- Entry/Admission - HR Giger Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gruyere Traditions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: KeyTours S.A., Francois Bonivard, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Meet your guide at Keytours Office
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Lake Geneva, Geneva Switzerland
Enjoy the view on the Lake during the road trip
Stop At: Maison Cailler, rue Jules Bellet 7, Broc 1636 Switzerland
Succumb to the swiss flavors. The perfect excursion for the greedy! Start your excursion with chocolate softness visiting a famous factory. Discover the secrets of making Swiss Chocolate and enjoy tasting as much as you like and can. Then on your way to Gruyères, enjoy Swiss countryside taking a great big breath of fresh air. Be charmed by the real Switzerland, its green fields, its cows and Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Maison du Gruyere, place de la Gare 3, Gruyeres 1663 Switzerland
Discover the secret of the cheese making
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gruyeres Castle, Route du Chateau 8, Gruyeres 1663 Switzerland
spend some free time in Gruyères strolling the middle age village. At the foot of the pre-Alps, you will be enchanted by the charm and picturesque architecture, the town has given its name to the area and to its delicious cheese. Come and explore a little town that’s been unaffected by the passage of time.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: HR Giger Museum, rue du Chateau 2 Château St-Germain, Gruyeres 1663 Switzerland
take advantage of your free time falling in the univers of Giger and the famous movie "Alien"
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gruyere Traditions, rue du Bourg 20, Gruyeres 1663 Switzerland
Stroll into the charming street of the medieval village of Gruyères and step into the Swiss traditions
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Geneva Bus Station, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.