Day Trip to Guadalest from Benidorm or Albir
No visit to the Costa Blanca is complete without a trip to its jewel in the crown, Guadalest. This fortified village perched precariously on a mountain top, is surrounded by some of the highest points in the province of Alicante, the Sierra Aixorta, Sierra Aitana and Sierra Serrella. Enjoy around three hours of free time to explore this beautiful town. This shared guided tour has a duration of 5 hours.
The village of Guadalest dates back over a 1000 years and is steeped in history, from the prison and dungeon built in the 12th century to the old washing house used by the local women and has just over 200 inhabitants. Guadalest is probably as well known not only for the symbolic castle but also for the reservoir which serves all main surrounding towns including Benidorm with their water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Museum entrance fees (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guadalest Valley, Off CV 70 Marina Baixa, 03517 Alicante Spain
Free time in the town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.** If you're travelling from another town to join this excursion, please contact the tour operator after you book for help with choosing the most convenient meeting point **Hotel Kaktus Albir (roundabout) 9:45;Hotel Albir Playa (roundabout) 9:45;Hotel Albir Garden (pavement outside) 9:45;Consum Albir (bus stop) 9:45;Magic Robin Hood (outside entrance) 9:50;Camping Villamar (bus stop opposite Peppermill) 9:55;Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 10:00;Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 10:00;Hotel Dynastic (pavement outside) 10:00;Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 10:05;Hotel Ambassador Playa (pavement outside block 1) 10:10;Hotel Helios (pavement outside) 10:15;Apartments Alpha (pavement outside) 10:15;Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto) 10:20;Hotel La Estación (local bus stop outside) 10:25;BP Petrol Station (Av. Jaume I) 10:25;Terralta Apartments (pavement outside) 10:30;Hotel Poseidon Playa (bus stop on promenade) 10:30;Hotel Gran Bali (pavement outside) 10:30;Terra Natura Zoo (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Asia Gardens (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Melia Villaitana (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Gran Luxor (roundabout at reception) 10:40;
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please provide a mobile number at the time of booking so that we can contact you in the event that we have any difficulty locating you
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.