Day Trip to Gualaceo and Chordeleg from Cuenca
Visit the charming handicraft towns of Gualaceo and Chordeleg on this full-day excursion with a local guide. Traveling a short distance from Cuenca, you’ll understand the allure of these quaint Ecuadorian villages – a haven for textiles such as woven shawls, straw hats and beautiful, hand-embroidered clothing. Stroll past jewelry shops in Chordeleg’s central plaza.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Chordeleg, Juan Bautista Cobos 23 de Enero, Chordeleg Ecuador
Chordeleg land of jewelers, there get gold and silver jewelry of all sizes, models and weight. Filigree Candonga Zarcillos Rings, the shoe store, the fabrics and the straw shawl, has made Chordeleg a craft center of great importance nationally and internationally.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Reserva y Museo de las Artes Populares, Herman Miguel 3-23 Paseo Tres de Noviembre, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
Learn about Ecuador’s history and heritage at Cuenca’s CIDAP museum.
Departure Point :Hotel Carvallo, Gran Colombia 9-52 entre Padre Aguirre y Benigno Malo, Cuenca 010150, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the following Cuenca hotels: Carvallo, El Dorado, Macondo, Casa del Águila, Victoria, Santa Lucía, Mansión AlcázarIf you are not staying at these hotels, your pick up will be at Hotel Carvallo (Gran Colombia 9-52 and Benigno Malo).Dates: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - 14h00
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The CIDAP Museum is closed on Sundays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.