Day Trip to Jaipur & Agra with The Taj Mahal at Sunset from Delhi
Pack in must-see sights and areas of India all in one day on this 17-hour One Day Private Tour to Jaipur and Taj Mahal at Sunset Agra from Delhi. Stop in Jaipur to see the Amber Fort and stop for photo at Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal. After Jaipur drive to Agra and visit the beautiful Taj Mahal at Sunset. Later drive to Delhi and drop at your desire place in Delhi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Early morning pickup from your Hotel or Anywhere in Delhi at 4am and drive to Jaipur. It’s about a 4Hrs 30 Minutes drive from Delhi to Jaipur.
Once you arrive in Jaipur, your first stop and visit Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727. Next we stop for photo at Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
After Jaipur visit drive to Agra. It’s about a 4-hour drive.
Take a break and enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant on the way. (At your own expense)
Reach Agra and visit the beautiful Taj Mahal at sunset. Take in stunning sights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll have about approx two hours to explore the grounds.
You’re welcome to do souvenir shopping at the bazaars (own expense).
Hop back in your vehicle for the ride back to your hotel in Delhi. You should arrive at your hotel approx 9pm.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.