Day Trip to Jaipur from Delhi
Delhi to Jaipur day tour by car and Visit Amber Fort situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. This 15-hour private day tour from New Delhi and guide will take you to known landmarks such as Amber Fort, Jai Mandir Temple and City Palace. After Enjoy a buffet lunch at a local restaurant before spending the rest of your day shopping at a local bazaar in Jaipur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Get picked up from either the airport or your Delhi hotel at 6am in order make the 4.5-hour drive to Jaipur for the beginning of your adventure.
Reach Jaipur around 10:30am First your group visits Amber Fort, located on a ridge just outside of Jaipur city. See the Sheesh Mahal, a world renowned hall of mirrors inside the fort.
Afterward, stop to take photos at the Jal Mahal, the palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake.
At about 1pm, break for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant.
Once lunch is over, visit the City Palace, located in the heart of the old city. Built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, the palace has carved arches and intricately crafted columns. Then, take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
That evening you'll have a chance to do some shopping (own expense). Jaipur is an excellent place to shop, with an enticing variety of goods available there. Some of the most popular items are precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blue pottery, and textiles.
Hop back in your vehicle at about 4:30 p.m, and get dropped off at your Delhi hotel at 9pm
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.