Day trip to Kaya Kinondo Sacred Forest
Have you ever hugged a tree?
Have you learned about African rituals and sacrifices?
At Kaya Kinondo you shall be walked through the shrine where the Digo people offered their sacrifices to God.
The natural forest is home to wildlife like syke monkeys and colobous
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kaya Kinondo Sacred Forest
What's excluded :
- Use of Segway
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaya Kinondo Sacred Forest, Diani Beach, Ukunda Kenya
Tree hugging and wildlife sighting
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Diani Beach, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.