Day Trip To Lake Bled from Zagreb
Lake Bled is serene and relaxed place, whether drooling over the views, boating, swimming, cycling, walking, visiting its castle, island and churches or salivating over a Kremna Rezina (Bled specialty cream cake). It can also be a very active place if you want.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bled
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bled, Gregorchicheva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Lake Bled is located in northwestern Slovenia where it adjoins the town of Bled.
This is the only place where you will find an island in Slovenia. Take a boat ride in traditional wooden boats called pletnas to get across the lake, explore the island and maybe ring a bell at the Assumption of Mary Church, they say all your wishes will come true.
After you get back to the shore, take a look around the Bled Castle and admire the view of the lake from it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bled Castle (Blejski Grad), Lake Bled, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Perched atop a steep cliff rising 130 metres above the glacial Lake Bled is a symbol of Bled and Slovenia – Bled Castle. The image of the castle forming a dramatic backdrop to the romantic island and the church on it has earned the resort worldwide recognition through the centuries. Castle terraces offer spectacular views of the lake and the island, down the Dežela area with Lesce and Radovljica and over to the mountain ranges of the Karavanke and the Julian Alps.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Sedan Class Vehicle(3+1) 10/3/2019 - 10/23/2021
Van Class Vehicle (8+1) 10/3/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Minivan Class Vehicle (4+1) 10/3/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.