Day Trip To Lake Naivasha From Nairobi
he largest freshwater lake in Kenya which is approximately 100 Kilometers from Nairobi. It is located north west of Nairobi, outside the town of Naivasha. It is part of the Great Rift Valley fringed by thick papyrus is almost 13 km's across, but its waters are shallow with an average depth of five metres. The waters of the lake draw a great range of game to these shores.
per adult from
What's included :
- Park Entry fee at Hell’s gate National Park.
- Bicycle riding at Hell’s Gate National Reserve
- Boat Riding.
- Lunch at one of the lodges on Lake Naivasha.
- Round Trip Transportation from Nairobi to Lake Naivasha.
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
What's excluded :
- Optional Activities not mentioned above.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
Early morning you will depart Nairobi for Naivasha your journey takes you to Lake Naivasha. The largest freshwater lake in Kenya which is approximately 100 Kilometers from Nairobi. It is located north west of Nairobi, outside the town of Naivasha. It is part of the Great Rift Valley fringed by thick papyrus is almost 13 km's across, but its waters are shallow with an average depth of five metres. The waters of the lake draw a great range of game to these shores.
Major Attractions & Activities at Hell’s Gate National Park.
Game viewing & cycling at Hell’s gate.
Raptor nesting in cliffs.
Spectacular Gorge walk
Tourist circuits, nature trails and picnic sites.
Along the way you will make a stop at a viewpoint to enjoy views of the Great Rift Valley Escarpment for a short photo session. On arrival at Lake Naivasha you visit Hell’s gate National Reserve the only reserve in Kenya where you can enjoy game viewing while on a Bicycle. This is a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley. Spectacular scenery including the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam make it one of the most atmospheric Parks in Africa. In addition to the bio-diversity that includes raptors, but this requires more energy since one has to do some hiking and even getting themselves dirty. At some point you may be required to take off your shoes. But that is the fun part of it.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Road Nakuru County Kenya
Later you will go for one hour Boat ride which will enable you to see the hippos, which you can easily spot from the Island. Among the resident birds are fish eagles, lily-trotters, black crakes and a variety of herons. Hippos also live in the lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
VillasApartmentsAll hotel/residence within Nairobi
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.