Day Trip to Los Penitentes Sky Center and High Mountains
This tour with unforgettable landscapes offers you the chance to enjoy the vastness and serenity of mountain views.
On our way to the Los Penitentes Ski Center we will pass through places of such extraordinary beauty as Potrerillos and Uspallata, visit Polvaredas, Punta de Vacas and the historic Picheuta Bridge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip Transfers
- Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- From Los Penitentes Ski Center we head to the Bridge of the Inca, a fascinating geological formation with hot springs.
We enter the Aconcagua Provincial Park, optional and only in the summer months, otherwise we continue to Christ the Redeemer and continue along the path, making a stop at the Mirador del Aconcagua for the best view of the Aconcagua Mountain.
Continue to Las Cuevas, Argentina's last town before the Chilean border. Then at the end of the day we return to Mendoza.
Christ the Redeemer can be reached only in the months of January, February and March.
Departure Point :Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.