Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada
Fancy something completely different! Well why not leave Hurghada behind for the day and enjoy an historical trip to the beautiful City of Luxor known as the City of Lights in ancient times. Explore the famous Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon and the glorious Karnak Temples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle
- Egyptologist Tour Guide during your tour
- Admission to Valley of the Kings
- Admission to Hatshepsut Temple
- Admission to Colossi of Memnon
- Admission to Karnak Temple
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Any other options
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Your representative will pick you up by A/C vehicle from your hotel in Hurghada to accompany you on your visit to the west bank where you can see the valley of the kings, the great and majestic necropolis of the millions of years of the pharaohs, and explore the most interesting and charming beliefs of the ancient Egyptians about the afterlife, where 63 tombs royal and unroyal were discovered .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Then continue your visit to the temple of queen Hatshepsut , who was the 1st queen in history to send a diplomatic expedition to the land of punt ( Somalia ), Hatshepsut one of few women who have played an important role in the ancient Egyptian history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
After this you will visit the colossi of Memnon , as the domestic people in the ancient time after the famous war of troy used to hear a sad voice coming from inside the 2 statues , but the voice was a result of friction between the air and tiny holes inside the statues once they were restored the sound disappeared.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
After finishing the tours in the west bank you will be transferred back to the east bank to enjoy your lunch in a local quality restaurant . After enjoying your lunch you will visit Karnak temples, the largest religious structure the world has ever known covers a truly massive area of about 60 acres. Karnak temples are considered to be a history book stating the history of Egypt from the middle kingdom to the Ptolemaic period , which was dedicated to the god Amon-Ra, his consort Mut and their son Khonsu. After this interesting tour you will be transferred back to your Hotel in Hurghada.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any pointPorts
- We pick up all travelers from any point
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.