Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada
Go on this full-day excursion to Luxor from Hurghada with a Qualified Egyptologist guide. You will get to visit the Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Temple of Karnak. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Entry/Admission for the whole mentioned sightseeing
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
After a convenient hotel pickup from Hurghada, stay comfortable in a minivan that will take you past the Nile River and across small towns and villages to Luxor. The tour covers all entrance fees, lunch, and transport between sights.
The first stop is the Colossi of Memnon, two 3,400-year-old seated statues built during the 18th Dynasty of Egypt. Then, head to the Valley of the Kings, a dry and narrow tract of royal tombs, including that of the young king Tutankhamen. At the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, your guide will tell you about one of Egypt’s most extraordinary leaders and get a firsthand peek at her intricate and colonnaded tomb.
Enjoy an authentic local lunch and end the afternoon with a visit to the legendary Temple of Karnak, an immense pillared complex filled with relics considered sacred by ancient Egyptians, before getting transported back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers in Hurghada city with extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.