Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada with Hotel Pickup and Lunch
The Egyptian city of Luxor contains the ruins of ancient Thebes—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—including the massive temple complex of Karnak and the magnificent and monument-filled Valley of the Kings.
Savor the highlights of the ancient world without any of the fuss on this action-packed tour, which includes round-trip transport, lunch, qualified licensed driver,taxes and charges and insight from a guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- expert tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. inside hurghada
- Sightseeing tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- qualified licensed driver
- tour to queen hatshepsut temple
- tour to valley of the kings
- tour to karnak temple
- tour to colossi of memnon
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 30 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
After a convenient hotel pickup from Hurghada, stay comfortable in a minivan that will take you past the Nile River and across small towns and villages to Luxor.
The tour covers lunch, and transport between sights.
The first stop is the Colossi of Memnon, two 3,400-year-old seated statues built during the 18th Dynasty of Egypt.
Then, head to the Valley of the Kings, a dry and narrow tract of royal tombs, including that of the young king Tutankhamen.
At the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, your guide will tell you about one of Egypt’s most extraordinary leaders and get a firsthand peek at her intricate and colonnaded tomb.
Enjoy an authentic local lunch and end the afternoon with a visit to the legendary Temple of Karnak, an immense pillared complex filled with relics considered sacred by ancient Egyptians,
before getting transported back to your hotel in hurghada.
door to door transfers from and to your hotel in hurghada,expert tour guide,qualified licensed driver,lunch are included
Duration: 17 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from hurghada hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.