Day Trip to Milan from Stresa
This is a 9hour live guided tour for from Stresa to Milan. The tour departs in the morning and you will have a chance to take in the sights with an official guide, including Milan's most famous building: the Duomo. In the afternoon, once the tour concludes, you will have time to roam and explore on your own before the transfer returns to your accommodation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide on board all day and an official city guide for the morning city tour in Milan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only otherwise central pick up or nearest hotel)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly during the morning city tour in Milan
- Once in Milan a stop is made at the Sforza Castle, then we continue on the coach to the city center to visit the Galleria and Cathedral Square on foot (550m from the coach drop off/pick up point). The afternoon is then free to explore.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the Duomo (current price €3) and other sights during your free time in the afternoon
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Alla Scala
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monumental Cemetery, Piazzale Cimitero Monumentale, 20154 Milan Italy
A breif visit to the architectural delights of the Monumental Cemetery
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
We visit the free parts of the castle
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
We pass through the wonderful Galleria on our way to the Duomo. You can visit for longer during your free time in the afternoon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
You will hear all about the Duomo from the guide and then if you wish to visit we will provide extra information for each person and you can visit in your free time in the afternoon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
A visit to the La Scala museum is optional and can be decided on the day. Only if there are no rehearsals can you look down into the theatre from one of the boxes (this can change last minute so you should check at the museum ticket office before entering)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro), Via Dei Piccolomini 5 Piazzale Angelo Moratti, 20151 Milan Italy
On the journey home we make a photo stop at the San Siro football stadium, home to AC Milan and Inter Milan football clubs. This is just a photo stop - we do not enter the stadium.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Agenzia di Viaggi Tomassucci (S. N. C.), Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 3, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
For hotels not listed above, hotels and holiday rentals in Stresa and other resorts we will let you know your nearest pick up point.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Regarding the cathedral: A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair: we can carry collapsible wheelchairs in the luggage hold of the tour bus but you need to be able to get on and off the tour bus (3-4 steps up/down)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Viaggi Tomassucci