Day Trip to Modhera & Patan City (Guided Sightseeing Tour from Ahmedabad)
Discover all of Old Capital Patan City and Modera's stunning and popular attractions, including Rani ki Var- Step Well and Sun Temple on this wonderful 8-hour trip in an AC car with a private guide.
1. Start your journey with a relaxing drive into Indian countryside to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site from the heritage city of Ahmedabad
2. Enjoy the spectacular views from the top of the hill, as well as the step well, temples, gardens located in the complex, and listen to stories about the city's history, culture, and existence.
3. Treat yourself with a well-deserved lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant (at your own expense).
4. Complete the trip with a big smile on your face with beautiful memories to cherish in your pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- Entry/Admission - Rani Ki vav
- Entry/Admission - Sun Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patan, Gujarat, India
Capital of Gujarat in medieval times and contains many Hindu and Jain temples as well as few mosques
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rani Ki vav, Near the Patan Highway, 384265 India
UNESCO's World Heritage Queen’s stepwell' is a stepwell situated in the town of Patan on the banks of Saraswati river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sun Temple, On Becharaji Highway, Modhera 384212 India
Sun Temple dedicated to the solar deity Surya located at Modhera and situated on the bank of the river Pushpavati and was built after 1026-27 CE, temple complex has three components: Gudhamandapa, the shrine hall; Sabhamandapa, the assembly hall and Kunda, the reservoir.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Ahmedabad Airport, Ahmedabad India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.