Day-Trip to Murchison Falls from Masindi
This day trip to Murchison Falls National Park is tailored to travelers desiring to see only the Murchison falls OR select attractions in a single day. Its commonly suitable for Masindi residents, stop-overs, budget travelers, and sometimes, conference delegates.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Murchison Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paraa Masindi, Murchison Falls National Park Uganda
Our 1-Day Safari begins at 11:00 am, departing from Masindi via the southern Kichumbanyobo gate of the Park. The highlights of this tour include an afternoon boat cruise and gentle hike to the top of the falls. We guarantee you a superb Safari.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Murchison Backpackers Hostel, Bobi - Masindi Rd, Masindi, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.