Day trip to Ol Pejeta conservancy from Nairobi
Ol Pejeta is home to three of the world’s last remaining three northern white rhinos, and a sanctuary for 105 critically endangered black rhinos. The Conservancy employ highly trained rhino protection squads, partner with international veterinary experts and ensure data is gathered regularly on each individual animal. on top of that you will be visiting a blind rhino called Baraka and also Kenya's only remaining chimpanzee in the chimpanzee enclosure.
per adult from
What's included :
- entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
What's excluded :
- Lunch at sweetwaters at 25 USD 5 course buffet negotiated price
- Entry/Admission - Sweetwaters Serena Camp
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Equator Marker, Nyeri - Nanyuki Road, Nanyuki Town, Nanyuki Municipality 10400 Kenya
ere you will have a stop over at the equator crossing. This is an imaginary line that divides the earth into 2 hemispheres. north and south. There is a big sign where you will be able to take a photo saying you are now crossing the equator
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Nanyuki, Kenya
Start of first game drive that will last 2 hours and this will take you to see the chimpanzee and more wild animals on the northern side of the vast conservancy
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sweetwaters Serena Camp, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Nanyuki, Kenya
Arrive at Serena sweet waters lodge by 12 pm. Here you will have a look at the animals coming to the watering hole in front of the lodge to drink water while you enjoy taking photos of the resident monkeys at the lodge. Enjoy lunch and start the afternoon game drive at 2 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Nanyuki Private Bag, 10400 Kenya
You will drive to the eastern side of the park where you will be able to visit a blind rhino called Baraka and also be able to see the three Northern white rhinos freely roaming in their vast enclosure. End of the game drive at 4pm. Start to drive back to Nairobi to arrive around 7pm where you will be dropped off at your hotel or the airport at no extra cost.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ApartmentsVillasHostelsAny hotel/residence within NairobiNote: airport transfer to your hotel will be charged USD 20 (paid upon arrival
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.