Day-Trip to Ourika Valley Morocco
Ourika Valley is a popular day-trip destination from Morocco’s tourist magnet of Marrakech. It sits at the foothills of the mighty Atlas Mountains, and with slightly cooler temperatures and a much more laid-back atmosphere than the frenetic Red City, here is how to linger in the mountains for a little longer and spend two days in the lush Ourika Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sti Fadma, Morocco
Setti Fatma is a small village in the Ourika Valley in Morocco. The old original berber village has now been completely centered around tourism with the seven falls being the main attraction.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, 38, Marrakech 40000, Morocco، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.