Day Trip To Paradise Valley & Sahara Sand Dunes With Lunch.
this tour is a mixture of mountain, valley and sahara sand dunes, this tour is very unique because you will get to visit the valley and the sand dunes in a day trip and discover the high atlas mountain and get to taste a very delicious home made tajine for lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Driver & guide
What's excluded :
- Personal Expanse.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
spend 2 hours at the paradise valley to swim and enjoy the landscapes of the atlas mountains and visit a botanical garden and a women cooperative of making the argan oil.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cascades, Paradise Valley, Imouzzer des Ida Outanane 80303 Morocco
drive through the honey road and some berber villages to reach the paradise valley, stops along the way for photos and to enjoy the sightseeing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all travellers from their hotels and accommodation in taghazout.Ports
- Agadir cruise port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.