Day Trip to Perfume Pagoda from Hanoi
Explore a full day visiting the mysterious Perfume Pagoda, experience a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city and try to learn more about the religious culture of Vietnamese Buddhist as well as immerse in the amazing beauty with the combination between pure green waterway of Yen Stream and impressive sightseeing of Huong Son limestone mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Pick you up at the meeting point, on the way to Perfume Pagoda in 2 hours. Arrive Duc Wharf, move to boat trip along Yen Stream to Thien Tru harbor. First, stop at Trinh Temple in 30 minutes, and then come to Thien Tru while looking at many weird shaped mountains and famous Hoi bridge of Perfume Pagoda. Next, enjoy nearly 2-hour trekking to Huong Tich Cave (or take optional cable in 15 minutes), where Trinh Sam Lord named 5 words “Nam Thien De Nhat Dong” means The First Cave in the South. There is lots of peaceful and beautiful scenery inside the Cave – Huong Tich Pagoda for visitors sightseeing. After that, back to Thien Tru harbor at 12pm to enjoy lunch at the local restaurant, then learn about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Finally, return to the boat at 4pm, back to Hanoi in 2-hour on road, end your trip with a drop-off around 6pm.
Departure Point :Hanoi city hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.