Day Trip to Pindaya Cave, Hsin Khaung Taung Kyaung and Pone Taloke Lake
Our local and knowledgeable guide will pick you up at the airport to start the tour of Pindaya Cave. During this day, we will bring you to the famous Pindaya Cave, the incredible Sin Khaung Taung Kyaung Monastery and Pone Taloke Lake.
• Visit Shwe Oo Min Cave
• Hsin Khaung Taung Kyaung monastery
• Historical Pone Taloke Lake
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Pick Up and Drop Off Service with Air-conditioned Private Car
- Two Bottles of Drinking Water
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotels and Accommodation
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for your guide
- Prices not mentioned in the included list
- You will be picked up at Heho Airport at the arrival terminal. You will be driven to Pindaya Cave in our private car. This cave is located at the top of the limestone hill of Pindaya. At the entrance to the cave you can see a giant spider sculpture and a prince's sculpture. Our guide will tell you more about all the legends of this place. The covered stairs will allow you to discover the interior of the cave, famous for its interior decoration which includes more than 8000 images of Buddha. The images are of all sizes and in all nooks but you will also see stalagmites and stalactites. Then continue to Hsin Khaung Taung Kyaung, a huge complex formed by a monastery built entirely of teak and its temple.
Time to enjoy lunch at one of the restaurants. After that, continue your trip to Pone Taloke Lake and enjoy the natural environment. This tour will come to an end so we will drive you back to your hotel as it will be time to say goodbye.
Departure Point :Heho Airport
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends at your hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.