Day Trip to Portobelo Ruins and Beach
Enjoy your day in our private island on the Caribbean and then we take you to a brief tour through Portobelo’s ruins at Portobelo National Park.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat ride
- Tour to Portobelo Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Portobelo National Park
What's excluded :
- Portobelo was established during the Spanish Colonial period. It has a deep natural harbor and was used as a center for silver exporting before the mid-eighteenth century and destruction in the War of Jenkins' Ear.
This 6.5-hour tour includes boat transportation, access to our private island for the whole day, lunch, brief tour through Portobelo’s ruins and transport from and to hotel in Panama City.
Departure Point :Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in a hotel outside Panama City limits, there would be an extra charge of $5 + 7%per passenger
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.