Day Trip to Punta Tombo
Punta Tombo is one of the most famous and visited coasts along the eastern coast of Argentinean Patagonian. You'll surely be amazed by one of the most fascinating shows in nature: the Magellan penguin continental colony. Get ready for a day of fun and adventure through northern Patagonia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Spanish and English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Punta Tombo
What's excluded :
- National Park Admission
- Punta Tombo is one of the most famous and visited coasts along the eastern coast of Argentinean Patagonian.
You'll surely be amazed by one of the most fascinating shows in nature: the Magellan penguin continental colony.
At this stop we will have the chance to watch penguins in their own habitat as they scurry and play on the rocks. Lunch is in charge of the passengers As the sun is setting behind the water we will return to Puerto Madryn. (This tour is available from middle- September to march).
This tour includes Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off - Downtown Hotels.
Departure Point :Puerto Madryn, Chubut Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in Puerto Madryn
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel
- This tour is not ideal for Cruise Ship Passengers because of tour schedules
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.