Day trip to Ronda and Setenil from Granada
In this day trip we will go to some of the main places of interest in the Spanish region of Andalusia, visit the city of Ronda, located in a canyon, and the town of Setenil de las Bodegas.
During the excursion, you will enjoy the mountainous landscape of the provinces of Cádiz and Málaga and enjoy the local food and wine.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ronda, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
We continue in a van for 2 hours towards Ronda. We will take a walk through the Alameda gardens and the balconies overlooking the Tagus River, we will pass through the bullring, one of the oldest in Spain. You will have time for a typical snack in one of the most prestigious bars in the city. We will cross the New Bridge, with its spectacular views over the Tagus River, until we reach the Medina, or the old Arab quarter, with its narrow streets and small squares, where we will visit a nineteenth-century palatial house. Finally, we will go deeper into the heart of the old town, the Plaza Duquesa de Parcent, where the Church of Santa María la Mayor and the City Hall are located, among other emblematic buildings. Approximate duration of the excursion: 2 hours. We will return to the market area, where we will have free time for lunch and shopping.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Setenil de las Bodegas, Setenil de las Bodegas, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
At 3:00 pm we do not go to the town of Setenil de las Bodegas where you will enjoy 50 minutes to walk through the town built on a rock that protrudes from the Guadalporcún river.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Prof. Sainz Cantero, 13, 18002 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.