Day Trip to Sagaing Ava and Amarapura from Mandalay
Visiting 3 ancient cities Ava, Amarapura and Sagaing is the best way for travelers to learn Myanmar culture, tradition, and ways of rural life. Enjoy nature and peace in some Myanmar’s best-known destinations by ferry and horse.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
We will pick you up at hotel and drive to Amarapura and visit Maha Gandaryon Monastery, the Buddhist University, and silk and cotton weaving, U Bein Bridge, 1.2 km long teak bridge.Afternoon visit Sagaing over Ava Bridge across the Ayerwaddy River. Sagaing Kaungmudaw, an enormous dome shaped pagoda and Sagaing Hills with monasteries with monks and nuns, all with shaven heads and robed devoted to Buddhism. Back to Mandalay and drop off your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.