Day Trip To Sakkara Pyramids, Dahshur Pyramids and Memphis
Have an exciting day tour to the land of Pharaohs and discover the mysteries of the Pyramids built in ancient Egypt. Start your tour visiting Sakkara Step Pyramid then to Memphis; which was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom and see the Statue of Ramses II. Then to Dahshur where the first true pyramid was built.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Our professional Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel 9.00 am, to enjoy an excursion to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Dahshour where the first true pyramid was built by king Senefru the founder of the Fourth dynasty and you will visit the bent pyramid and the red pyramid. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Memphis; which was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom and is considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt and see the Statue of Ramses II.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up the travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.