Day-Trip To Skagway - Gateway to the Klondike Goldrush
Follow the footsteps of the early prospectors of Klondike Goldrush. Experience a scenic drive from Whitehorse to Skagway, passing Emerald Lake, Carcross Desert, the Village of Carcross and White Pass. Enjoy the spectacular scenery on the way to the Pacific Ocean and listen to the stories from the experienced local tour guide.
Please note: Some of the attractions are only available seasonally and might not be entirely accessible within specified times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert Tour Guide (English)
What's excluded :
- Additional tours
- Any private expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carcross, Carcross, Yukon
We are visiting the Village of Carcross and Carcross Commons, which gathers 18 artisans’ boutiques, a restaurant, a coffee shop and a playground.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Emerald Lake, South Klondike Highway # 2, Whitehorse, Yukon YT Y0B Canada
Emerald Lake is famous for its intense green color. We will stop there to take pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Carcross Desert, South Klondike Highway, Carcross, Yukon Y0B 1B0 Canada
The Carcross Desert is often considered the smallest desert in the world. We will stop there and fell the fine sand underneath our feet and have enough time to explore.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Skagway, Skagway, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska is the gateway to the Klondike Goldrush and an essential stop for cruise ships. The city welcomes more than 1 million visitors each year.
You have time to explore the city, do some shopping and get a good impression of Skagway.
We also visit the Goldrush Cemetery and Lower Reid Falls.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.