Day Trip to Suzdal and Vladimir with traditional Russian lunch
A day trip to the most beautiful cities of the Golden Ring of Russia – Vladimir and Suzdal. You will immerse yourself in mediaeval Russia and the countryside of the Russian provinces. On your trip you will see masterpieces of Russian architecture which are now protected as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch - Homemade Russian lunch
- Return train tickets on high-speed train
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Entry/Admission - Holy Assumption Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Saint Demetrius
- Entry/Admission - Suzdal Kremlin
- Entry/Admission - Spaso-Evfimiyev Monastery Museum Complex
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Wooden Architecture
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holy Assumption Cathedral, ul. Bolshaya Moskovskaya 56/Sobornaya, Sq. 1, Vladimir 600000 Russia
Vladimir’s main cathedral and an outstanding example of Russian architecture which pre-dates the Mongol invasion. It was the principal place of worship of the Vladimir-Suzdal Grand Principality and is one of just a few cathedrals where frescos by the master icon painter Andrey Ryublev have been preserved.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Saint Demetrius, Bolshaya Moskovskaya St, 60, Vladimir 600000 Russia
This 12th century cathedral is famous for its stone engravings which decorate its exterior.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Suzdal Kremlin, Ul. Kremlevskaja, d. 20, Suzdal 601293 Russia
the historical centre of the city where the main cathedral still stands – the 15th century Nativity Cathedral. It was here that the sons of Prince Yuri Dolgoruky and the princes of Suzdal were buried. Inside the cathedral you will see the ancient doors which are wonderfully decorated and gilded.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Spaso-Evfimiyev Monastery Museum Complex, Lenina St., 146, Suzdal 601293 Russia
the largest monastery in the city and often mistaken for the Kremlin, due to its large walls and towers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Wooden Architecture, Pushkarskaya St., 27B, Suzdal 601293 Russia
This is one of the best museums of wooden architecture in Russia. Many unique wooden buildings, including houses, windmills and chapels, have been brought here from all over the Vladimir Region for preservation.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Golden Gate, Bolshaya Moskovskaya, 1A, Vladimir 600000 Russia
these gates, which were built in the mid-12th century, served as the main entrance into the historical centre of the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels and apartments in Moscow.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants to book train tickets.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Dietary restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.