Day trip to Terezin ghetto and Lidice memorial
This tour is very emotionally strong as it visits two sad places with a sad history. Terezin ghetto and former village of Lidice.
We leave Prague at 8:00 and we will enter the Terezin area at 9:30. Part of this tour is visit of Little Fortress - a prison for mostly Czech political prisoners in the Second World War. Then the Terezin ghetto museum showing a history of Czech Jews during the War and especially in this ghetto. We should spend 2 hours in Terezin.
From Terezin we will drive approximately 45 minutes to Lidice.
Once a village of 500 inhabitants. After the assasination of Heydrich in 1942, Germans took revenge on this village. They destroyed all houses, murdered all men, 60 women a 88 children. A children memorial in the area is one of the most touching place on earth. Village was never rebuilt and it is open air museum now.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry fees
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Memorial
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praha hlavni nadrazi, Wilsonova 300/8, Prague 120 00 Czech Republic
Our trip starts and ends in Prague
Stop At: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
We will visit first a former prison, Little fortress, and after that the Museum of the Ghetto.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lidice Memorial, Tokajicka 152, Lidice 273 54 Czech Republic
Czech village that was totally destroyed and annihilated in 1942 in revenge for a death of Heydrich. Never rebuilt. It is open air museum now.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your place of stay in Prague
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Right now there are no mandatory measures in the Czech Republic as the situation is pretty ok. Masks are not required. We closely follow any changes and we are able to inform you quickly about them if they arise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.