Day trip to the Alhambra from Seville
Visit, with total comfort The Alhambra: one of the most important, beautiful and historical sites in Europe. The Alhambra Palace is the most visited monument in Spain, built during the middle of the XIII Century and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984.
Secure 100% official skip the line tickets to Alhambra Palace with this tour from Seville and choose the option that suits you best: guided tour by Tourist Guides for the Cultural and Artistic Andalusian Heritage or total flexibility with official audio guides (which includes an interactive map of the complex, historical images, videos and 360º panoramic views), with or without access to famous Nasrid Palaces.
Travel to destination in a brand new high-end vehicle, driven by a professional and friendly driver and with all sort of amenities onboard: WiFi, mobile chargers and water.
Also, spend some time in Granada city Centre to visit the Cathedral or enjoy the streets and corners of the vibrant town.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Professional bilingual English and Spanish tour guide (if guided option chosen)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Group of max 30 people
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- Audio guide (12 languages) - if audio guide option chosen
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Royal Chapel of Granada
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
Get, in a luxury 17 seat minibus to the amazing Alhambra Palace and city of Granada.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Inside the ALhambra, do not miss these extraordinary Palaces
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Also included in our guided tour, the Generalife Gardens inside the Alhambra
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios S/N Plaza de la Lonja, 18001 Granada Spain
Spend some time in Granada city centre and visit this fantastic chapel
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.