Day Trip to the atlas mountain & camel raid
Imlil village sits at the head of a picturesque valley at the trailhead to North Africa´s highest peak; Mount Toubkal. In summer it is a welcome retreat from the heat of Marrakech and in winter, the snow covered peaks add a magical air to the already stunning location. Once you arrive after an hour and a half drive from Marrakech, we propose various options.
Mule rides are popular with all the family.
Cooking class in a village house.
A one, two hour or more walk in the woodlands and villages around Imlil with either a picnic lunch out in nature or in a secluded gite with a view to Toubkal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Imlil village sits at the head of a picturesque valley at the trailhead to North Africa´s highest peak; Mount Toubkal. In summer it is a welcome retreat from the heat of Marrakech and in winter, the snow covered peaks add a magical air to the already stunning .
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your stay directly
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This day trip, is available all year round, and it starts from Marrakech at 9:00 am
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.