Day Trip to The Bob Marley Museum from Montego Bay
Travel to Kingston, the capital of Jamaica, on a day trip from Montego Bay. Take the opportunity during the 3-hour drive up Jamaica's North Coast Highway to admire the views of rural Jamaica. Travel through Ocho Rios and Fern Gully to Kingston where you will visit the Bob Marley Museum. Enjoy lunch at Devon House (own expense), visit the craft shops or treat yourself to an ice cream. Round-trip transportation from Montego Bay is included.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to Devon House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Devon House
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devon House, 26 Hope Road, Kingston 10, Kingston Jamaica
One the of oldest house, that was owned by a rich man in Jamaica in the nineteenth century. 127 years old.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Fern Gully, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Passby climbing a cool hillside with ferns on both sides of the road. Or desending the gully of ferns.
Stop At: Bob Marley Museum, 56 Hope Rd, Kingston Jamaica
Home of the legend reggae music star Bob Marley.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Thelga's Jamaica Tours, Compass Place Bogue, Montego Bay Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in and around Montego bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Please note: Entrance fees are not included in the listed price of the tour and must be paid for in person on the day of travel
- PleaseNote: This tour is unavailable on Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Year's Bay, Good Friday and Easter Monday.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.