Day trip to the cost Essaouira
Enjoy a day trip to Essaouira, on the atlantic coast of Morocco, and discover the charming sights of the city, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, and the souks, as well as the narrow streets of the city's old Medina.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- the visit guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
Essaouira is known as Mogador. It is a city that reminds us of the time in which Spain, Portugal and England were beaten to keep control of their coasts.The city has many things to offer ; the typical port with lively examples of Moorish art and art Portuguese. Essaouira is known as artists working with the Thuya, the Distress of money, the port, the islands and the meusems of Sidi Mohammed Ben Abd Allah.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up from your hotel or riad
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.