Day Trip to The Egyptian musuem, Citadel of Salah El-Din, and Khan El-Khalili
Egypt is the best place to visit where it has many beautiful places to visit and gain experience from, you will visit old three historical places which are the Egyptian Museum, contains a lot of ancient Egyptian monuments and antique citadel of Salah Eldin, a huge building where the old Egyptian armies built to defend themselves from the enemies, and Khan el Khalili Market the oldest market in Egypt where you can buy anything you wish, and feel the old Egypt spirit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off
- Entrances to the mentioned tourist places.
- Transfer in a private car with air conditioning.
- Expert English-speaking guide.
- All the taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum contains the largest collection of monuments from the pharaonic era of Ancient Egypt, as well as a room that includes the treasures of Tutankhamun.
Pass By: Salah El-Din Castle, Island of the Pharaoh, Taba Egypt
It was built by Salah El Din on the heights of the Mokattam Mountain in the year 1138 AD to defend Cairo from the Crusades. Visit the Alabaster Mosque of Muhamed Ali, designed by architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish who came from Istanbul to build this Mosque for King Muhamed Ali, who reigned Egypt more than 45 years
Pass By: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Khan El Khalili is the oldest market in Egypt which contains silver and gold jewelry, clothes, and copper workshop, one of the famous and ancient bazaars in the Middle East.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.