Day Trip to the Golden Circle and Hot spring Geyser by 4WD Jeep from Reykjavik
Private tours in Iceland are mostly based on directions from Reykjavik area, south, southwest or west Iceland. One of those tours is the Golden circle which includes the most fascinating things people worldwide talk about. The Golden Circle Tour will offer you enjoyment of Iceland’s breathtaking natural features! During the course of this tour, you will pay a visit to Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir region with a personal guide. As the tour is conducted with an itinerary that isn't subject to a strict time-table, customers are allowed the opportunity to explore and experience the attractions at their leisure.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
Thigvelllir or Þingvellir in the Icelandic language is a very unique place on the planet. An area where you can walk between American and Euroasian tectonic plates.
Thingvellir is also a historical point of country remarked with the establishment of the first one democratic parliament on the planet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Strokkur, Haukadalsvegur, Geysir Iceland
You will never forget the Geyser area or, and Strokkur hot spring blowing up every 8 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Not that far away from the longest glacier in Iceland, Langjökull is hidden but well-recognized place Gullfoss. You will be able to walk toward that waterfall from many directions and shot pictures for your memory.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mercury Grail, Hjalmholti 8, Reykjavik 105 Iceland
Mercury Grail company is providing very personalized tours, so don´t worry. We would not make any rush. Better than that. You will have good enough time to research also on your own.
Departure Point :1: Hverfisgata, Reykjavík, Iceland
2: Hallgrimskirkja, Hallgrímstorg 1, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
3: Hlemmur, Reykjavík, Iceland
4: Reykjavík City Hall, Tjarnargata 11, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
On booking is very recommended to write mobile number or any contact, since most of travelers we are contacting on Viator messages or on phone. Ports
- All ports in Reykjavik
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.