Day Trip to the Jalon Valley from Benidorm or Albir
Spain is famous for its winemaking and arguably produces some of the worlds finest wines and the Costa Blanca is no exception.
Located just 30-40 miutes away from Benidorm, you will find the award winning wine making region of Jalon, set in a picturesque valley surrounded by mountains.
Jalon is not just famous for its wines though. The valley is lined with almond trees and in February and March when the trees blossom, the sea of pink and white that covers the valley draws people by the coach load, to see the beautiful sight.
On a Saturday, Jalon plays host to one of the oldest and largest "rastros" (car boot sales) of the Costa, that draws people from afar to rummage through the goods and antiques on sale. So why not join us for a day out with a difference!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jalon Valley, Spain
Free time to enjoy the craft market and why not pop into some of the Bodegas to see the great selection of locally produced wines.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.** If you're travelling from another town to join this excursion, please contact the tour operator after you book for help with choosing the most convenient meeting point **Hotel Kaktus Albir (roundabout) 9:45;Hotel Albir Playa (roundabout) 9:45;Hotel Albir Garden (pavement outside) 9:45;Consum Albir (bus stop) 9:45;Magic Robin Hood (outside entrance) 9:50;Camping Villamar (bus stop opposite Peppermill) 9:55;Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 10:00;Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 10:00;Hotel Dynastic (pavement outside) 10:00;Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 10:05;Hotel Ambassador Playa (pavement outside block 1) 10:10;Hotel Helios (pavement outside) 10:15;Apartments Alpha (pavement outside) 10:15;Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto) 10:20;Hotel La Estación (local bus stop outside) 10:25;BP Petrol Station (Av. Jaume I) 10:25;Terralta Apartments (pavement outside) 10:30;Hotel Poseidon Playa (bus stop on promenade) 10:30;Hotel Gran Bali (pavement outside) 10:30;Terra Natura Zoo (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Asia Gardens (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Melia Villaitana (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Gran Luxor (roundabout at reception) 10:40;
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.