Day Trip to the Jalon Valley from Calpe or Altea
Jalon Valley is roughly 30-40 minutes from Benidorm. This day trip is the perfect way to experience countryside views, and visit a popular wine-making region. Take the stress out of organizing transport, as you’ll travel in comfort on an air-conditioned coach, and have the flexibility and freedom of no strict itinerary when you arrive. You can sample wine, explore the countryside, go shopping, or eat out.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jalon Valley, Spain
Visit the antique / craft market and enjoy free time to call into the town's bodegas where local wines are on sale.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.N332 Tram Station (bus stop) 10:40;N332 Stadman International (bus stop) 10:40;Villa Gadea (pavement outside) 10:45;Cap Negret (pavement outside) 10:45;Hotel Bahia (pavement outside) 11:05;Cruz Roja Calpe (Calle San Fermín, pavement outside) 11:05;Suitopia (pavement outside) 11:05;Hotel Ifach (roundabout) 11:15;Bus Stop Mercadona (opp. Hotel Diamante Beach) 11:20;Imperial Park (outside front gates on main road) 11:30;
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.