Day trip to the Koltor lake and hot springs of Issyk-Ata
A medium-sized, non-category hike that does not require special skills in the mountains. This is a beautiful and uncomplicated route, but it has increased difficulty due to the presence of 4 rather steep ups.
Kol-Tor is notable for the stunning turquoise color of the lake, especially a beautiful combination of colors can be found there in the spring, summer and autumn.
The road itself is extremely picturesque. It starts from a rather gentle and treeless stretch, gradually leaving higher and higher on wooded slopes, and then on real alpine alpine meadows.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
It takes 2 hours to drive from Bishkek to Kegeti gorge where trekking to Kol-Tor lake starts.
3-4 hours of walking through green meadows and groves and you will see the picturesque lake in the Kyrgyz Range mountains. The turquoise-colored Kol-Tor lake is located at an altitude of 2750m above sea level.
After a walk through the mountains you can get acquainted with the history of the Soviet sanatorium in Issyk-Ata. Here are the mineral springs in which you can enjoy swimming
• Issyk-Ata Gorge, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.