Day Trip To The Lake District
Experience the panoramic views of the Lake District on our extraordinary tour like now other!
We begin at Euston Station where we will meet and catch the Virgin train to the Lake district in Oxenholme.
The world famous Lake District, is a mountainous region in North West England. A popular holiday destination, it is famous for its lakes, forests and mountains, and its associations with William Wordsworth and other Lake Poets and also with Beatrix Potter and John Ruskin.
Moving onto Lake Windermere is one of the largest lakes innorthwest England. It’s surrounded by mountain peaks and villages, including Bowness-on-Windermere, where The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction has modern displays on the children’s writer.
Finishing off with a lovely Afternoon Tea The Beatrix Potter House at Healing Manor Hotel. With enchanting mix of delicious savoury and sweet treats designed by Steven Bennett and his team of chefs.
Before heading back to Euston station!
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon Tea At The Beatrix Potter House
- Fun Local Guide
- Virgin Train Ticket
- Lake Windermere Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Hill Top, Beatrix Potter's House
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup/ Drop Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake District, Lake District, Cumbria, England
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Lake Windermere, Windermere England
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Hill Top, Beatrix Potter's House, Main St Near Sawrey, Hawkshead, Ambleside LA22 0LF England
Beatrix Potters House
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Euston Road, Euston Rd, London, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.